Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, November 8, 2010

Delication post. (L)

As I mention it in Facebook. Whoever likes my status, I will delicate post to him/her. :D
Yueting
This is Yueting, my prettaye sistr! Hmm, sorry sistr. Last time we were in bad terms. ): & you seems to hate me. But now, we're okay alr. iloveyou! Though we ain't close, but it seems like we meet everytime though it isn't true. Hmm, meet up sometime! :> You're pretty & cute laa. Don't denyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hehe. Thanks fr being part of my life & you're important in my life yeahhs. All th best & iloveyou! (L)(Y)
Cherie
See this pretty girl on top? She is pretty & cute alrights! Hehe. She's my twintwin & sistr! At first, I only know you are Darren's sistr & I didn't expect to be that close with you. But now, we are close till we text @ night, MSN & most of time @ Hougang Point. HAHA. You always go to Hougang Point without fail. Tsk. Hehe. So now, you're promoting to Secondary 2 alr. Jiayou aye! You can do it derh! Don't forget it will be your streaming year yeahhs! :DD Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Siaomoon
This is Siaomoon, my senior. I wanna let you know that you're pretty & cute. I know you through Adrian. I remember that time you always call my name & everytime we past by each other, you will smile to me & I will smile back too. (: Your friendship with your friends makes me envy to th max. Though we ain't that close, but we will still someh0w talk. :D & now, you're promoting up to Secondary 4 next year, jiayou! Do well fr your N's yeahhs! ^^ Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Sheena
This is Sheena, my honey & senior! (L) She rock alrights! Nowadays we text everyday. We text till midnight & we simply enjoy it. :D iloveheralotalot! I know her since last year. On th date 160709. That is th date when are clique is formed. We went to Hougang point, && eat & stuff! ^^ It was so fun! && Honey! Your birthday coming alr! 1Day 14 hours 17 minutes more. :> I love you laa! Thanks fr th yesterday message. You bring me to my sense. && Next year, you're promoting to Secondary 4 alr. Jiayou & do well fr your N's yeahhs! (L) Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (Y)
Jennifer
This is Jennifer, my primary school friend & darling! iloveher! I miss those times when we're gossiping with th rest. Th joy & laughter we had was AWESOME! We haven't been contacting fr quite a long time & I miss chatting with you! iloveyou! (L) I really wanna turn back th clock! So that we can enjoy our times again! Th fun we had during 6.7 lesson! ((: You're promoting to Secondary3 next year ohh! Jiayou! Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Mikiko
This is Mikiko. Hmm, though I don't know her. (I think. :x) But it's okay. I wanna tell you that we can actually be closer. (: You're pretty & cute. Let's try to interact more & we shall keep in contact! ^^

Alvin
Hey Alvin, th delication post fr you. Thanks fr being such a great senior when I get in to Bowen Secondary & Badminton. You taught me alot of stuff & I know alr. Such as badminton skills & more. ((: I wanna wish you goodluck fr you studies yeahhs. ^^

No comments: