Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, November 8, 2010

Delication post. (L) Part2.

Cheryl
This is Cheryl, my primary school junior. ^^ My delication fr you : Hello Cheryl! Hehe. We have th same name & that is why our gan is twin. ^^ Though we don't talk much, don't text, don't msn that much, but thanks fr appearing in my life. ^^ How have your secondary school life been? So fast one year past & you're promoting to Secondary2 alr. Jiayou uhh! Next year your streaming ley. Cheryl wanna wish you all th best. (L)
Khelin
This is Khelin, I forgot what gan we are lerh. :x Hmm, I know you through plurk. My delication fr you : Hello Khelin, though we don't talk much neither do we text much, I'm happy to be friends with you. ^^ Though we don't know each other that well but I believe we will one day rights? Let's try to know each other more! Hehe. ^^ Lastly, let's work hard & remember what's our gan. Hehe. (L)
Ariel
This is Ariel, my airen! Hehe. Airen, me delication fr you : Airen, though we ain't close, but I want to let you know that you're pretty & cute. ^^ We don't talk much neither do we text much. But it's okay. I believe we will be close one day. ^^ && you're promoting up to Secondary3 next year & goodluck fr your release of streaming results on 11November. (: Hope you get into th stream you want & Cheryl wanna wish you all th best. (L)
Cheryl
This is Cheryl, my twinnehloveee & junior. Hehe. My delication fr you is that you're awesome. You're pretty & cute. Don't denyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ohh! Hehe. @ first, we don't know each other. I know you through Cherie. ^^ && I didn't know that we can be gans, Twinnehloveee. Hehe. Never seen you in real life before! Hmm, promoting to Secondary2 next year alr! Jiayou ohh! Streaming year ley! Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! iloveyou. (L)(Y)

No comments: