Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, November 6, 2010

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Okay. It's super bored. I'm super lazy. Yawns. I shall start doing my letter. :x
Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend.
Hmm, I have a lot of internet friends. So I do not have anyone in particular that is my favorite. But all of them are important to me too. Though we didn't chat or talk to each other that often but you guys weigh th same as my normal friends. :DD
Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet.
Hmm, it would be my hubby, Celeste! Hehe. We seems to have a lot of things to talk but we do not have th chance to meet up as I can't go out that often. But once I get to go out, I will jio Celeste out. Hehe. ^^
Day 10 - Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to.
It would be him. We promised to be friends but what happen? You suck to th very max. Sorry to say. All th stuff that came out from your mouth are all craps. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.
Things ain't simple. But no matter what, you have to solve it.

No comments: