Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, November 8, 2010

Delication post. (L) Part3.

ZhiYi
This is ZhiYi, my primary 1 & 2 friend. She's very cute & pretty since th day I know her. I remember I used to joke around with her & chit chat with her. My delication fr you : Hello ZhiYi! Thanks fr being part of my life. Though we didn't really keep in contact alr, but still, I can still remember th memories we had aye. (: Cheryl wanna wish you all th best. (L)
ZhiTing
This is ZhiTing, my (forget gan alr. :x). My delication fr you : Hello ZhiTing! You're pretty & cute yeahhs! Don't deny laa hor. :P Thanks fr being part of my life. :D Though we ain't real close like last time, but still, we do talk & smile when we see each other in school. You're super cute with your dimple! Nice nice! Hehe. Jiayou fr your studies & everything you do aye. Cheryl wanna wish you all th best. ^^ (L)
Dior, WeiShi
This is Dior, WeiShi. My delication fr you : Hello WeiShi! Hehe. You're pretty & cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! I know that last time you don't like me. Though I don't know th reason why. But partly I think would be because I know too much upper secondary guys I think. :/ Though we don't talk much, but I wanna thank you fr appearing in my life. Hopefully knowing more about each other can change your opinion in me aye. Jiayou fr your N's next year. Though I know it's too early. :x Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Victor
This is Victor. My delication fr you : Hello Victor! You're a great friend. Hehe. Opps, I haven't reply your message. :x Hmm, thanks fr being my friend yeahhs. Though we don't know each other that well but it's okay. HAHA. Jiayou fr your basketball tournaments & studies. Hope you get into th choice you wanna go. :D Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (Y)
Rachel
This is Rachel, my (forget gan. :x) Sorry sorry! :X My delication fr you : Hello Rachel! Nowadays we don't text much right?! HMPH! Hehe. Thanks fr being part of my life. Though we ain't close, but I know when we contact each other more, we will get to know each other much better. :D Jiayou in everything you do. Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Jolene
This is Jolene, my steadyyy. My delication fr you : Hello Jolene! We haven't been contacting since last year! :O Let's text & contact each other as soon as possible yeahhs. Hehe. Thanks fr being my friend. Jiayou fr your studies & drama && also get into th choice you long to get into aye. Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)
Cheryl
This is Cheryl, gumibear. WOW. I just realize that there's a lot of Cheryl in my blog. Hehe. My delication fr you : Hello Cheryl! You're pretty & cute! Though we don't really contact each other, but I'm still happy to be your friend. ^^ Jiayou in everything you do. :DD Let's interact more. Hehe. ^^ (L)
Celest
This is Celest, my hubby. ^^ My delication fr you : Hello hubby! We have been spamming each other's facebook wall th other day. It was fun! Hehe. Thanks fr appearing in my life. I enjoy th time when we text each other. :D Let's interact more & know each other better. ^^ && you're super pretty & cute! I'm so jealous derh can! Hmph! :x iloveyouhubby! (L)(Y)
Adelene
This is Adelene, secondary junior. My delication fr you : Hello Adelene! We don't really know each other but it's okay, time will let us know each other. Hmm, jiayou fr your studies & everything you do. Study hard uhh! Next year will be your streaming year alr. Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! (L)

No comments: