Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, November 8, 2010

Delication post. (L) Part4.

Hazel
This is Hazel, my primary school junior & nuer. My delication fr you : Hello Hazel! Hehe. Thanks fr appearing in my life yeahhs. :D You have finished your PSLE & now you're thinking which school you should go. You should come BOWEN. :DD Hehe. Make a wise choice or else you're gonna suffer alrights. Enjoy your last few days in HougangPrimary & you so gonna suffer in secondary school. :x Hehe. Jiayou in everything you do! (L)
Denyce
This is Denyce. My delication fr you : Hello Denyce! You have a very unique name! You're pretty & cute! Hehe. Though we ain't close but I really wanna thank you fr being my friend & also appearing in my life. I wanna let you know whenever you're sad, you can feel free & come look fr me. Hehe. Jiayou in everything you do & hope you get into th choice you longs to be in. :D
Jigi
This is Jigi, primary school junior. My delication fr you : Hello Jigi! I know you through Chinese Dance. I remember those time when you always tickle me! HAHA. Thanks fr making my life in HougangPrimary school a memorable one. iloveyou! Stay cute aye & stop saying me & Adrian! Hmm, jiayou fr your PSLE next year! :DD (L)
MinHui
This is MinHui, my secondary school junior. My delication fr you : Hello MinHui! Though I don't know you that well, but thanks fr being part of my life. Next time when we see each other in school, remember to smile or say Hello ohh! Hehe. Jiayou fr studies & everything you do. Study hard & cherish those times with your friends ohh! Next year streaming alr! :DD (L)
DingJu
This is DingJu, my primary school & secondary school senior. My delication fr you : Hello DingJu! I know you through my cousin. ^^ Thanks fr appearing in my life. Though we ain't those kind of will text everyday or what so ever, but I believe our friendship will last. Jiayou in everything you do & all th best fr your N's next year! HAHA. I know its too early to say but I have nothing to post so I shall say this. Ohya! You're super pretty & cute! iloveyou. Hehe. (L)

No comments: