Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ArielOngSuMei! (L) / Apologies may be useless to you now.

Gan fr th day : Ariel (L)
Airen! 130610's our day! :D Seeya in school alrights? :X Oh yeah! I got a twitter! Iloveittothmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! (L)
I'm back people!
Hmm, remember one thing that happen in th past and now i'm starting to regret why have i done that do her. To you, I'm really sorry. At that time, I really didn't think before I do something to you. I didn't put myself in your shoes. All I can do now, is to seek your forgiveness and nothing much. I'm not asking you to forgive me or forget everything, but what i wanna say is, I'm sorry Gladys. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I'm willing to let you scold me and hate me because i'm at fault. I know no matter what i do, you can no longer trust me like how you trust me last time. Sorry, GladysLeeJiaMin.

No comments: