Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Your love is my drug. (L)

See th chiobu on top? RICHELLE! (L)
Though, today was our date of gan, but actually we know each other fr a few months. Just now, was just a misunderstanding. Don't think too much alrights? ^^ meheartsdieyou! <3
This week was a okay week (: Went out almost everyday.
Monday > Orchard.
Tuesday > Training and went to HougangSportsHall to restring my racket. BABYPINK! Woots! (Y)
Wednesday > Actually should go dental but changed my mind, went AMKhub with Mummy, Grandmummy, Joey and Maverick :D Went to play arcade and see th pictures ^^




(So cute! My grandmummy!) (L)
Thursday > Went to Dental but gave up after th super rude dentist -.-
Friday > Dental and love th dentist lots! (L) So kind. But needa eat medicine ):

No comments: