Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cheryl loves all her gans yeahhs !

1o11o9
Went to take bus with Durene
Waited for her quite long yeahhs .
Thn we reached farmway .
Had training till 12 .
played singles too !
i tell you !
I will never play singles in th tournament ! -.- !
It is damn tiring luhh !
After that , had physical .
Finally training over, i took off my socks and i had another blister !
KNN !
2nd layer of my skin can .
Thn i went to my granda house .
Use my Aunt's nail clipper and cut away my skin .
Damn fcuking pain luhh !-.-
I don't think thursday i can play Badminton .
Amerlynn ; Preciousheart !<333
Jeanice ; Candylove !<333
Meiling ; Baby wifey !<333
1111o9
Woke up damn early and father drive me and my brother to Grandma house .
Thn follow my first aunt go MOM(Ministry Of Manpower)
Aunt parked at a place where she shouldn't have parked .
thn i was alone in th car as she bring my baby cousin in to do smth .
thn th security come and he say it is very inconsiderate action .
thn i hurry call my aunt but she bo answer .
I was damn scared thn i found my aunt and i tell her ,
she quickly rushed out .
Thn my aunt ask me go in take care of my baby cousin , i scared until i cry siol .
CherYing ; Baobeii !<333
CherSiew ; Jie !<333
8 letters , 3 words , 1 meaning ; I love you
3 more day to my bday & 2 more day to celebrating with friends(;
Taq more people(;

No comments: