Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, November 13, 2009

Memorable 13th birthday !

hmm , today is a happy day and may be a little sad day .
1311o9
Woke up at 10.43am .
Went to hougang point at around 11.20am .
Hais .
waited for 20 mins for Angela , Durene & Tiffany .
After that , we went in to 'This Fashion' .
Thn they bought a shorts for me .
Love them truckloads !
Thn we went to Mac and have our lunch .
Thn went to my house opp to take bus to AMKhub .
Th bus 88 is damn pack luhh .
When we reached AMKhub, it was raining .
Thn we went to cinema and keep deciding what show to watch .
Finally , we reached a decision .
Watched ' My girlfriend is an agent ' .
Damn funny luhh !
thn when we come up , JingTing and YueTing come lerh .
I feel quite bad yeahhs .
Like all is my friend , only th two of them .
Finally met JingTing .
ilovehertothmaxluhh !
Thn went to take neoprint .
HSH !
Thanks peeps for early wishing .
Let me name out those who wish me a happy advance birthday .
Alyssa , Edlyn , Irene , Shawn , JiaNi , Danise , JiaJie .
love them !
i love everyone luhh !
i'm sad as he today going overseas . But really thanks a lot for your wishing ! I really appreciate it ! Hmm , hope he really have fun over there . 1 wk leh . hais . Hope all seniors have fun there too yeahhs ! i love you !
8 letters , 3 words , 1 meaning ; i love you

No comments: