Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, September 25, 2009

Love can't be trusted .

Hais . i'm really hoping i won't fall back in love le . It have been 13 days without you le . I could actually forget you easily , but that doesn't mean i don't love you . I did love you before but why actually i could forget it so easily ? I was asking myself this question and i finally get a answer . Because i didn't know you too long while before that , but for shawn ? is because i have know him for 9 months 24 days le . It is really very hard to forget but eventually i did . But how long does it takes ? I took me 7 months plus to just forget about it . I succed and i told myself i won't fall in love anymore but what happen ? I still think of th word "LOVE" or "STEAD" .
你知道很难忘记吗?我知道我很笨,可是我是应为你。我也不知道为滠么?我很恨我自己。我一定要忘记!爱你好难!真得很痛苦!


No comments: