Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, September 21, 2009

i♥all my gans !

ahninggg♥ahdyyyy
CHERYL♥TRUDY !
She's my gansteadstead !
This few days have been smsing her alot !
hmm .
We are very close le wor .
hmm .
6thOct her day .
which is 19 days to her day and my EOY(:
i must really work hard le !
my day is 14thNov .
which is 57 days to my day .
*No matter what , she will be a part of my life .
If she needs a listening ear , i will be there for her(:
We will share everything(:
Danise'melon~sweethart;
ilovealiveher!
yesterday chat with her on phone .
we talk alots .
but too bad my phone going no batt , bo bian , kup th phone .
enjoy chatting with her .
cann tell her anything .
i simply love her luhh !
JiaNi'cherry~sweethart;
iloveher !
she so good to me !
woaisini !
5845201314 !
lauqhs .
miss her lor !
so long never chat with her le !
i love chatting with her and smsing her(:
Durene'apple~sweethart;
i love her too wor !
lauqhs !
she so cute lor !
love to play badminton with her(:
woaisita !
we will be th best badminton player wor !
love love her !
MeiLin'strawberry~sweethart;
she damn chio de hor !
lauqhs .
iloveher !
must JYs for yr exam and studies wor .
must study harder(:
aiai ta(:
hahas .
that's all for today(:
HEYY PEEPS !
REMEMBER TO LEAVE A TAG AND MUST TEXT ME OFTEN WOR(:




No comments: