Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, July 11, 2009

today training at 11.30 .
went out of the house at 10.50 am .
dhen meet Durene to hougang point .
while walking , of cos will chat de mah .
after that , she pei me go buy bubble tea .
after that , Durene wann buy sweet .
i pei her go to Cheers !
after that , went to bowen sec .
cos got training .
during training , we need keep shuttle .
but we keep very slow .
so we need do 30 push up .
It includes me , Durene , Christel , Yong Liang , Qi Kai , Shawn and Hao Fang .
so we do push up .
after that , training finish .
while walking to hougang point , called Ivan .
talk talk talk .
Durene and Christel complain say i very busy hor !
hahas .
stayed awhile at hougang point .
after a while , Angela came .
chat awhile go liao .
cos need go home liao .
outgoing going to exceed le .
nowadays , keep calling Ivan and Jesslyn on phone .
keep chit chatting .
so long never chat until so long le .
Going link Elroy le .
if not he at there nag .
CHEW JIA NI ;
You are really very good to me .
I really appreciate it .
I love you !
Our friendship will last for life okay ?
GtG bye !

No comments: