Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, July 12, 2009

tag reply

;...
oh . you are just a passerby wor ?
I did treat all my friends fairly .
I understand the feeling of being back stabbed .
So ?i think you should think about it before tagging my blog .
now is my turn to ask you .
If ppl said bad things behind your back and you found out ,
what would you do ?
Please get this clear .


;.D ENISE
Hey biitchh!!! Thanks for your tag wor ! iloveyou too !


;lena
will link you back soon de .


;lena
hahas . Okay . thanks for your tag .


;Joanne
okay . thanks . will store your no de .


;Cassidy
iloveyou too ! CASSIDY IS LOVED!!!


;Eunice
psps . going link you le . my surname is lor .


;Edwina T.♥
Thanks . love JieJie !


;Zenghui
thanks for your tag .


;JianI
iloveyousuperlots too ! <333


;JiAnI
going link le (:


;.D ENISE
hahas . Thanks for your tag .


;peishan
hello pei shan ^^ i miss you lots too . Meet up soon wor !♥


;JiAnI
Thanks !♥


;ANGELA.T!
Thanks for your tag !♥<333


No comments: