Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, May 17, 2009

16/05/09
Went to my greatgrandma funeral.
When the time we reach ther,we ate our dinner.It is vegetarian food.
After that,7.30pm,we had those praying thingy.
We had it 4 times.
After th praying,went back to sits and talked to my cousin.
My mum&&I need toilet so we went up to my greatgrandma house
which is my grandaunt hos.
Photobucket
After tt,we went down again.
After tt,I talked to my cousin.
Dhen my cousin,Nicholas KorKor started asking me
:"Cheryl,Why you nvr talk to them(Some cousin,Chio Chio de)
Me:Idk
Nicholas:You see,although we are relatives,we looks more like stranger
Me:Idk
NIcholas:Go talk to them larh
Me:What you want me talk about?
Nicholas:You say,today's weather quite good
Me:Of cos luhh.Weather of cos very good de mah
Nicholas:Woah! Shy arr?
Me:No luhh! I want tt gal number leh
Nicholas:then ask her luhh
Me:I don't dare
Nicholas:Just ask her luhh
Me:Pei wo?
Nicholas:What you want ask her?
Me:I want ask her for her no
Nicholas:even if you have her no,you got sms her meh?
Me:Idk.I just want her no but i don'y dare
After a while,her family go home le
Me:How?She going home le?
Nicholas:Idk
Me:Hais. Also don't know whether she tomo got come th funeral.
Nicholas:Of cos have de mah
Me:How you know leh?
Nicholas:Confirm de luhh.
We chat until 10++ and we went home.
Tomo must wake up early le

17/05/09
Woke up at 7.30am.
After tt,went to my aunt hos fetch her,Nicholas&&Manfred.
We went to th funeral.
We finally met th gal.
I went up to her,tap her shoulder and ask her for no
Me:Can i have your no?
Her:Why you want my no for?
Me:Smile*

Her:Okayy..Typing th no*
Me:Thanks.Smile*
Her:Smile*
Went to th table wher my cousins,uncle&&brother sitting.
I tap on nicholas shoulder and say
Me:Finally
Nicholas:Don't make until like tt.L8r she thought I want sia
Me:Really meh?
Nicholas:Ya luhh
After awhile,Pray again.
After that,those ppl arr closing the cover if a casket.
They call us to turn back.
We have to walk with th car.
After a short distance,we sat th bus.
Around 10-20mins,we reached ther.
Just now my family & I went to Mandai, greatgrandma is being burnt there.
We was so sad.After that,we cried badly.
I have nvr seen my relatives so upset before.
GREATGRANDMA,WOAINI! REST IN PEACE!



XUEQI:
XueQi twinny,WOAISINI<333
You are irreplaceable!
No matter wad,remember i will be ther for you.
If you feel like talkin to someone,i will be ther for you.
If you need me,I will be ther for you de.
So don't worry.We must last okayy?
We will be th best twinnies forever.
You will forever be my#1 de.

LYNN:
Lynn h0nehhbabe,WOAISINI<333
You are irreplaceable!
Don't be sad about your grandma le okayy?
I will be ther for you!
Your grandma want you all to be happy de.
She want you all to know,
althought she is gone but she will forever be with you.
I know you love you grandma lots but this is unpredictable.
So don't be sad le.Cheer up!
Forever loving you!

No comments: