Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, April 25, 2009


Sean,you know how much I love you?
Why can't we just patch?
You really don't like me?
You don't like me,can you tell me straight?
So that i can straight away give up on you?


I really don't wish to stay in this stupid world.
Some friends are not trustworthy.
Some?will forever be my best best friend.
I don't mind naming them all right in your face:
Alyssa-Serangoon Garden sec
Angeline-Hougang Pri(My junior)
Ashly-Bowen Sec
Cassidy-Peicai Sec
Chermaine-Peihwa Sec
Chye Fen-Peicai Sec
Chyuan Ming-Ngee Ann
Danise-Bowen Sec
Donovan-bowen Sec
Edlyn-Bowen Sec
Edwina-Peihwa Sec
Elaine-Bowen Sec
Elaina-Bishan Park Sec
Gail-Bowen Sec(My senior)
Geraldine-Greendale Sec
Germaine-Bowen Sec
Heidi-St Nicholas
Irfasha-Bowen Sec
Irene-Bowen Sec
Jamie-Bowen Sec
Jasmine-North Vista Sec
Jesslyn-Serangoon Garden Sec
Jennifer-Nan Chiau High
Jia Jie-Bowen Sec(my senior)
Jia ni-Bowen Sec
Jolene-Bowen Sec
Joyce-Bowen Sec
KaiLing-Bowen Sec
Li Xuan-Hougang Pri(My junior)
Marilyn-Presbyterian High School
Megan-Bowen Sec
MeiYi-Bowen Sec(my senior)
Melissa-Bowen Sec(my senior)
Miao Yun-Bowen Sec(my senior)
Nicholas Chew-Anderson Sec
Pearlyn-Bowen Sec
Qian Wen-Hougang Pri(my junior)
Rebecca-Bowen Sec
Regina-CHIJ St Joseph
Rena-Bowen Sec(My senior)
Sharlane-St Nicholas
Shermaine-Bowen Sec
Shirely-Hougang Sec
Tiffany-Bowen Sec
Ting Ting-Hougang Sec
Tissany-Peicai Sec
Trevis-North Vista Sec
Trudy-North Vista Sec
Wan Theng-Bowen Sec(my Senior)
Wan Qin-Singapore Sports School
Wei Yao-Ang Mo Kio Sec
Wellace-Whitley Sec
Wen Yi-North Vista Sec
Xiao En-Peicai Sec(sec 2)
Xin Rui-Hougang pri(My junior)
Xin Yu-Yuying Sec
Yi Wei CHIJ St Joesph
Yue Ting-Outram Sec
Zi qin-Damai Sec
Zi Yang-Hougang Sec
SEAN ONG JING DA,DEAREST
They will forever be in my heart.
No one can replace them in my heart.
NO ONE!!!!
NEVER!!!!
I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO REPLACE THEM...
COS THEY WILL FOREVER BE MY DEAREST NO MATTER WAD...


Love just can't last.Why can the boys so easily forget those memories they had wib the girls?
But why just can't girls do the same?
You know why?
They are deep in girls heart,
and the memories and the boy name will forever be in the heart.
Nobody can erase it.
It is really very difficult to forget everything...
why do those feeling so fast fade away?
Why girls ask boys for patch,
the boy will say they have no feeling for girls le?
Do the boys know it is very hurtful to girls?
Girls is hurt as they still have feeling for them
but they said they have no feeling for girls le.
Why?Why just can't boy accept the patch?
Why boys can so easily forget those memories and move on but why just girls can't?
Why can boys forget girls?
If the boy got crush le,do you think the girl should wait for him?
But if your friend told you that the boy helps his crush plan the birthday party.
Should that girl wait?
i know some of you all will think that it is stupid as he start to help his crush for the birthday party le.
Should girl just move on?
That girl really don't know .
Why can't good memories just last?
Why does happy ending always ends?
Aii...I thought they say no matter what they won't hurt us?
But in the end?T
hey did hurt us...
and they hurt us badly ...
why?Why must they lie to us?
They say will not break unless parents know but at the end?
break?Baby,i want you to know I LOVE YOU...
no matter what...you will forever be part of my life...
Just hope that he know i LOVE him damn lots..
but i really want my baby back...I want him...
I feel like crying but i can't...cos no use de..
cos i know even if i cry,he can't be bothered de...
den what's the point...
but i am indeed wish me and him can patch...
but i don't think my wish can be fufilled...
really....and i am giving up on the Bowen Shawn...



SEAN ONG JING DA,
YOU ARE IN MY MIND,
MY HEART...I JUST CANT FORGET YOU...
I REALLY WANT TO TURN BAK THE CLOCK...
THOSE DAYS IS INDEED THE BEST DAYS I EVER HAD...







No comments: