Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, April 24, 2009

Why must you all like this to me?Think wad?I your dog arr?
Please lor...dun like me...tell me straight no need write in blogs or wad...
nvm..I still prefer my pri skol and friends too...But i like secondary skol de gans...
oh ya...i just join a alumni...hahas...damn good de lor...aii...
I change my business...need you care meh?Wah...ignore me?
Nvm...i still got friends wad...as if kk..nvm...aii...oh ya..
let me talk about yesterday...yesterday as usual...
went to skol as per normal den during recess,aii...
dun feel like sayin...cos bang sei...aii....
oh ya. I did not went for badminton cos i got alumni meeting...
After skol,me and elaine wanted to go bak to HGP
but Chye Fen also wan go bak...
den me,elaine,chye fen,sen yao and sean go to HGP.
But we did not immediately went in the skol.
Sean wanted to go home put his bag first so we wait for him under his house.
After a while,he came down den we go to the void deck.
Elaine,Chye Fen and me sittin on the chair den Sean and Sen Yao playin basketball.
After a while,Regina came down...
we played volleyball a while den we went to HGP le...
During the alumni meetin,we need a chairman,vice-chairman and also a secretcy.
So Mr Tan cal us to name 5 student den they name some den i name 1.Sean.
After 1 min,sean sms me.He ask me to watch out.I nvr reply anythin..
After that,Mr Tan want them to go outside while the voting starts.
So sean became the vice-chairman.He quite angry wib me...
I sms him sorry den he ask me watch out den i sae wei...angry arr..
.den he nvr reply...I really scared he angry cos....I LOVE HIM...
I created this blog when i stead wib him.But he break wib me le...
I ask him for patch two times but kana rejected..But i truely love him...
Today after skol went to hougang point wib Chye Fen...
Den saw somebody....Den they ignore me..Den nvm lor...
wadeva...Den we went to HGP..We went in the security dun allow us...
We show him our alumni card
den he sae we can't go in cos there's oral examination for the p4 and p5.
After that we went to Hougang point to buy bubble tea...Den after that Bryan sms me,
he ask me and cf to go to the basketball court den we play frisbee.
After that we met Wei Le and Sean they all...they play basketball...
den Chye Fen damn funny lor...Chye Fen sae fuck den Bryan ask her fuck wad
den she sae fuck the ball...
that ball was Sean ball...
den Bryan say wa..
Chye Fen wan fuck Sean ball...
den we laugh like hell...
Den we chat chat chat...
Me and Alyssa we tok about our ex...
We really love our ex but they just dun wan to accept us....
Why?SEAN ONG JING DA,I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

SEAN ONG JING DA,
FROM PEICAI SEC,
I WANT TO INFORM YOU,
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!
NOBODY CAN CHANGE THE FACT!!!!

No comments: