Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thx jie...

Today me ah jie danise gib me,durene n irene each a keychain..It is damn nice bt very ex sia...Thx danise dar dar jie...you so good to us...i duno wad to say...You are too good to me sia...my friend also not so good to me...den uiee....i really appreciated wad u had done...Thx Thx jie...ILY lots...even if u nvr gib me that surprise i will still love u more den the boi i like....101%hahas...Ah Jie Dar Dar Dar Danise...Miss u lots and love u lots...no matter wad...always by yr side,taking care of you,helping u like an angel...Hope u noe it jie...Jie i love hyme and miss hyme sia...really leh...sian he got stead sia...wan hyme to be happy and i also wan to be happy den i duno wan hyme to be happy or shud i make myself happy?I tink I better make hyme Happy as love cannot be force and when u like someone,even if need to sacrifice we will do so i have to sacrifice my happiness for hyme....but i tink is worth it...hope he c this post and will understand my feelin...




ENDING HERE!!!

No comments: