Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, February 21, 2009

HGP Mission











aii...i am here to bloqq again...yesterday went back HGP...






the stupid Sean ask hyme where is hyme






he say reaching liao den i go bus=stop






wait fur hyme den he go to the direction to his house






den i say dun tel me u wan go back home put yr bag






den he say ya larh...Den i wait fur hyme at the lift






den qian wen and her friend saw me n ask me






i live here meh den i say n o...i waitin furr friend den thay sae oh...






den i saw joyvn n his friend den sean com down and pass the basketball to joyvn






den ltr we walk to skol but he walking at a different direction i ask hyme where u goin






he nvr answer






den qian wen saw me and shou:"Cheyl,u two stead arr?"






I say:"no larh he my friend nia...












No comments: