Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sian...

Yesterday went tuition wib cf and cassidy...Actually nvr go tuition wib cassidy but meet her there...hahas...I feel like i am really very fat...all my friends and Gans were like so slim but me...ai...sob sob...we went too early...we went there at about 5.30 den that teacher's name is miss susan den she is havin tuition wib P sixes den me n cf go there at tat timin but cassidy came at 6...something like that...den me and cf were like tokin chit chattin...den at 7,we had our tuition...the air-con was so cold that we almost freeze sia..hahas...miss 6.7 sia...remember the darling gang?Hahas..onli 6.7 noe...when p6 that time everytime recess buy grape den go to the staircase and became emo....Aii...I duno y like i not very close to my sec skol friends except fur Irene,danise,Shawn,rebecca,Shermaine,Ifarsha,jia ni and Megan...Anyway,some of dem were my gan..




you noe you love someone...
when,no matter how much youfight,you always make up
no matter how mad they make you,you can't help but love them anyways
$$no matter how much you try.....
...It's impossibleto live
without them

No comments: