Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, October 31, 2010

October's stories. (L)


Wow. 11November's gonna be a real busy day fr me. :O
Release of elective result & which class we getting in > Pizza in school! :DD > OverseasLearningJourney Briefing > Class outing.

201010's dairy.
Woke up @ 7plus to use comp. Facebook & online till 11 plus and thn daddy's car to grandma house. (: After that, went to meet Durene with my cousin @ HougangPoint Mac. While waiting fr her, saw BoonFu, Farhan & WeiKit. xD Suey. After she come, Samuel, Kelvin Ng, Julius, Azrul, Yasar, Melvin & Raihan came. Joke with them awhile. Chatted with Durene & she plays my DS. After that, bus back to grandma house. :D

301010's dairy.
Hmm, woke up @ 8 plus to use comp. After that, bus with my brother to his tuition centre. After that, walked to HougangPoint to have my breakfast. After having my breakfast @ KFC, went to print my photo in th passport size. After that, bus back to Avenue 8 to buy mummy's contact solution. After that, Durene texted & asked where am I. I called her & walked back to Hougang Point to meet her. While waiting fr her, saw Dinesh. :DD After that, chatted awhile. (: Bus to Avenue 8 & meet MeiLin. They had their lunch. After that, cut hair. New hairstyle ohh. ;D

311010's dairy.
Last day of th month. ): Hmm, nothing. Just stay @ home & online. Seriously damn bored manzxc. Hmm, training tomorrow. Excited ley! :D Hmm, starting to miss 2A2 like shit ley! How?! D: I'm so scared fr th release of results. I wanna go 3A1 but I love to pronounce A2 ley! )): Can anybody just help me? Hmm, blog dying. No tag. D: Let pictures keep you company. ;>

Webcammy :








































No comments: