Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

That's life.

250610 :D
Woke up @ 5 plus and took a taxi down to AMK. Took th bus to Genting. From Singapore to Genting, it takes more thn 6 hours to travel. Was having headache when we reach a point where th bus will turn left, turn right. Super dizzy manz. After that, finally reach my destination! Check in to th hotel. After that, went fr lunch. Went Internet Cafe to use internet fr 3 hours. After that, went to Karaoke. Was at th entrance of th karaoke and zilian-ed :x So damn paiseh derh can! :/ After that, I saw one guy that is shuai derh can! :x After that, went into th room and thn sing songs, but after that, suddenly not feeling that well. Kept shivering and somehow have a slight fever.
260610 :D
Woke up & had breakfast in th hotel. After that, daddy brought brother down to th Internet Cafe and use computer whereas I was in th hotel with mum and I was using my phone to go online and watching show. After that, went down to have lunch @ Mac. Ate fries only. After that, went to First World, actually, we should be playing bowling but dad suggested to watch movie. So my brother and I said `Karate Kid'! :x Sat at th 2nd row nearest to th screen. Watch until headache manz! After that show, we went bowling. So a group of shuaiges too! :x Thn took pictures over there and we walked back to hotel. Had cup noodles fr dinner. After that, chatted on phone with Durene awhile and JiaNi fr very long. Kept telling her about shuaiges thn she say go back there and find your shuaiges loh, thn i say, think they also go back their hotel liao. After that, zilian-ed :x Thn went down to Internet Cafe and use internet fr 1 hour and back to hotel and sleep.
270610 :D
Last day of th trip. Woke up kinda early and started online using my phone. Had breakfast. After that, back to hotel and pack stuff and finally, checked out. Took bus back to Singapore and there goes my 3D2N in Genting :D


No comments: