Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Maybe you're th one?

Today was pretty fine day. Did simple stuffs and physical wasn't that tough, i could say? LOL
After that, point with badminton matesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! (L) Tell you guys one good news. Maybe I can go watch movie with badminton matesssssssssssssssssssssssss on monday! (Y) :X Tomorrow having training too. Training, training, training. Simply, my life is simple. Loves my sister (Pink&Purple string) racket ^^ Maybe you're th one.
I'm really tired of life at home. Not get scolded, thn is study. I'm seriously tired. Life is such a boredom. Cannot go out? Simply nothing. Guess what's my life? Smsing, blogging, studying, badminton training, school. No more. After schooil holiday, life is going back to th same old thing. Simply, there is no amends in any of it . Scolding? Yes, i have it almost everyday. Simply, it sounds crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to you guys, but to me, it becomes a numb to me. I'm seriously trying, but it seems like there isn't much time. Can anybody help me with this life? I don't think so. Because there's nothing much you guys can do.
11 more days to Durene's birthday :D
Tags replied!
psb>psb : May i know who are you? o.o

No comments: