Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Days that has past.

Life wasn't bad fr this 3 days. Had three papers. Third paper, {Maths}, die. Tough until like XYZ. Had two paper. Paper 1 & paper 2. Damn suey can. First paper, forgot bring correction tape, thn i asked Mr Lim whether i can go take correction tape, he say can't, i was like don't know why emotion breakdown sia. Suddenly my eyes filled with tears. Thn planned to use pencil, but i just realised there isn't any eraser. I was like going crazy liao loh D: Fourth paper, {Art}, not considered as th easiest subject but it can fall in th catagory of most relaxed paper/subject. Drew, coloured & dirty my skirt. Argh! Slacked with Angela, Durene & Meilin. Fetched brother from HougangPrimary. Fifth paper, {HomeEcon} , tough. Scared fail ley ): Sigh. Had training afterwards. Played floorball. Cool right? Damn fun!
Oh ya! FREE FROM EXAM!
I should not have come to this world.

No comments: