Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not because of Badminton ! -.-

Actually , i really don't know what to post . Played Pilot Pen fr 3 days in th same week . Won 3 matches . First match with Bukit Batok . Empire keep say fault fault -.- Just because of our leg . After that , second match with Tanjong Katong Girls' . Didn't play very well that day . Lost first set , won second set & we make it rubber set . Won . Third match ? At first , we thought is RGS(Raffles Girls') but didn't expect it was Singapore Sports school . Lost kinda badly . Single digit . But i know we try our best liao . Yesterday cried 3 times . Shan't say anything about it . I really don't want to rake it up because i'm really tired about it . 2 is because of Badminton & th other one is mother complain to my form teacher that badminton blablabla . I super angry derh luhh . Is not all about badminton . I also want to get good results but can I ? Is not i don't want to get good results , i really try my best liao but simply nobody see . I'm disappointed with myself in both studies & badminton . She can even do better thn me . I can go knock my head lerh . I can't lose anymore . I don't want to be th weakest ! I will never be th weakest from today , 130310 onwards ! Plus , i'm really disappointed that i can't come fr training . ALL BECAUSE OF MY MUM -.- ! I HAD ENOUGH ! ALL I WANT IS FREEDOM & DO THE THINGS I LIKE . BUT SIMPLY , NO ONE CAN HELP ME . All i want is to go fr saturday's training , you don't allow . I really don't understand . Let me tell you one more time ! IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF BADMINTON THAT I DID SO LAN LUHH ! -.- Just wait and see ! I'm gonna prove all wrong . I'm not gonna be th last anymore ! Simply no one understands me . I'm already alone . No one can change th fact . All i want now is to study hard & train hard . CHERYL LOR WAN NING , YOU CAN DO IT DERH !

No comments: