Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meaning ?

170310
Went to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve fr science project stuff.
Was kinda scary as there are lots of insects and th walking pathway has lots of gaps .
Was smsing all th way.
Training tomorrow.
Hope it won't be that vigourous.
Pictures ;



L.O.V.E
What excatly is love ? L.O.V.E is a strong feeling of affection for somebody
that you are sexually attracted to.
That's th meaning fr LOVE.
Some wallpapers quote ;
' When I first saw U
I was afraid
To meet U when
I meet U I was
Afraid
To love U when
I loved U I was
Afraid
To lose U '
' I'm not supposed to love you
i'm not supposed to care
i'm not supposed to live my life
Wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder
where you are or what , you do
i' sorry , i can't help myself
cause i'm in love with you ! '
' Do you know what's
A B C D E F G?
A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl
&& G F E D C B A
Girls Forget Everything Done Catches new Boy Again '
' Every time
I look at the
keyboard,
I see that
U and I
are always
together . '

No comments: