Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eraser or Correction Tape ? Are you permenant or what ?

Hey people , back from Hong Kong ohh .]
Got miss me ? ^^
I bet no one . Lols
Hmm , let me tell you what i do okay ?
120210
Woke up in th morning @ 4 plup -.- . Very early ley but bobian . Uncle's flight to Hong Kong was 6.50 whereas my flight was 8 but we have to be in th plane @ 7.30 . Feel really sad when i was in th Airport . After that , we went in to th departure hall , my grandfather wave and said byebye , i wave back and said bye bye too . I almost drop my tears . Hmm , used their computer fr a while thn went into th plane liao . Sat near th window . Very bored luhh -.- Sat fr 3 hrs plus thn reached Hong Kong . Th weater super cold luhh . 14 degrees . After that , was on th coach to Kimberly Hotel . Thn th tour guide keep at there bla bla blaa , alright ? bla bla bla alright ? Buey tahan . Thn reached th hotel . Damn small luhh -.- Smaller thn Genting's ley . Thn went to eat th lunch . Th fried rice nice but th bee hoon , not nice . Thn went to shop shop . Bought a boots . So wore it fr th 3 days . I will explain why later . After that , go a lot of place & shop . Thn night , eat dinner , that one even worst . Cannot eat derh . After that , i keep have th smell -.-
130210
Woke up @ around 9 plus . I just realised something . I go there only listen to songs . A lot of nice songs ley ! Hmm , after that , train to Hong Kong island . That day , was th 2nd worst day fr me . I shan't say anything about it . It is for me to know for you , NOT to find out . After that , didn't really have appeitie to eat , but after that , dinner , ate with my uncle . Had reunion dinner with him over there . After eat finish lerh , taxi back to Hotel . Called my grandma && chat .
140210
Woke up @ 10 plus . Actually is expected to wake up @ 8 plus because we are going down to Disneyland . Never mind . Train down to Hong Kong's Central thn change train to Sunny && thn change to Disney train . Th disney train is cute ^^ . Actually very excited about th trip , but it came out to be a disappointment . Wasn't as fun as i expected . Only th 3D mickey thing & all those kiddy train ride . Although is fr kiddy but it is really nice but i can only say , only that one is fun :P Stayed fr 8 hours . OMG ! I tell you , th weather is freaking cold derh . After that , went and shop shop again . Leg damn pain . Thn while walking , saw a lot of couple . Damn sweet ehhs, thn th girlf will hold a lot of roses . Very beautiful . I know it's impossible fr me . Whatever it is , don't want to think about love here love there anymore because it is useless . No eternity love , no everlasting love , no sweet love . BASICALLY NOTHING ! I only get hurt in th end . No point . After that , went back to Hotel , damn cold . I came out , i got feeling want vomit plus very tired thn go sleep .
150210
Woke up @ 10 plus . Have to wake up early because needa check out @ 12 . After that , went to eat and thn admire th senery . After that , went to eat KFC . Ate lunch . Thn went back to Hotel . Thn pei mum got 7 eleven buy things thn change th Hello Kitty stuff . There sell alot of Hello Kitty stuff siol . After that , sat th coach to Hong Kong airport . After that , use comp over there fr a while , thn board th plane . After that , reached Singapore @ 11.47pm . Bought lots of stuff thn went to collect our luggage . Thn Uncle come and fetch us back home . After i bathed , immediately go view smses , thn busy replying . Blur liao . A lot of number . Went to sleep @ 2 plus . Tired tired .

Loving you was really tough . Saw your msn's name , love you =D . You know how hurtful it is anot . Now i know you have a crush lerh . Although this will hurt me but actually is better fr me . Because like that it will be easier fr me to forget . I know by saying this , i'm just deciving myself . No point . I just wonder , why can't i do th same as Ashly , Christel & Durene ? I'm really reflecting about it . Valentines ? Valentines ? Valentines ? Why must there be a valentines ? It will only make me have a sense of jealousy . What does LOVE mean ? It means have a sense of secure fr me . There's only a happy ending or a sad ending . Since i can't have a happy ending , obviously , it will be a sad ending . This is a love story that everyone will experience . I bet quite a lot of people have a happy ending but actually , Single can be very good too . Whatever it is , i will try to use eraser to erase you in my mind . Maybe you aren't th one to stuck in my mind . Erasing you , is th best thing .

No comments: