Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life is getting worse fr me .

School's has been fine fr me .
Had maths test and home econ test on last week .
Maths test just passed .
Home econ still don't know th results yet .
Lost .
Although i won my match , but i still feel sad .
Because we overall , we lost .
I don't blame my team mates because we are a team .
I know they also feel sad about it .
But girls , even though we lost , but in Cheryl's heart , we have already won ! (:
No matter what , next year we can win them derh .
We still have another match on th coming tues .
Let's do our best and win SJC okay ?
Bowen Badminton , JIAYOU !
Congrats to B&C Division Boys && B Division Girls .
All th best fr your draws & jiayou fr your match yeahhs !
Thursday training , there's some friendship problem in between th sec 1s .
I try to console them , in th end i had a junior diao me , not happy with me and disrespect me .
I wanted to help and this is what i got in return ?
I just feel that it is very childish hao bu hao ?!
Now you all are in Secondary school .
Not Primary school anymore !
No more don't friend you don't friend her lerh can ?
Whatever it is , just don't affect th team can liao .
Because i'm not gonna care about this matter anymore .
Oh ya , and who th hack wrote those disgusting things in my tagboard ?! -.-
Please luhh ! Have a life can ?
Think what ?
Dare type , don't dare type out your NAME ?! -.-
Hmm , got scolded on Monday and yesterday -.-
Monday is because i went home late after training and scolded from mum .
Yesterday worse .
Both scold me .

Does they know how hurtful their words are ?
I don't think so .
If they know , would they have said that ?
They say my attitude has change .
Ya , all my fault . Happy ?!
They know i don't to get scolded and they still scold me .
I feel that me and them have quite a big gap because they don't even understand me .
They don't trust me .
Never mind .
I'm not gonna care anymore .
I bet my mum have seen my blog if not how come she will know so much ?

Trying to forget about you but do you know it is so difficult ?

It is really damn difficult .
Everytime saw you , i could only ignore you & treat you invisible .
You think it is very easy ?
No matter what , i must tell myself .
I can forget you no matter how difficult it is because i'm not gonna think about love anymore .
Because of you , i feel so sad whenever i see you .
No matter how difficult it is gonna be , i'm sure my friends will be there fr me when i need them .
Love ?
Does that really exists ? I bet so .
Actually had another crush but i think he got annoyed by me lerh .
Anyway , know his crush so i know we two is impossible derh .
No matter what , CHERYL LOR WAN NING , you must not think about LOVE anymore !
I'm not gonna give a damn shit .
I will still have crush on you but won't be texting you too often because i know you sooner or later will be annoyed by me derh .


No comments: