Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just a jealousy

Today woke up at 7.35am && it is already raining lerh.
After that , i walk to my bus-stop to take bus to school :D
I meeting Durene in th bus but i can't see her&& she can't see me as th bus is full of people.
but i saw QiKai as he was i was standing near to his seat.
Hmm , training as per normal but today Mr Izwan never come.
Had a new coach .
Training is tiring but still can take it.
After training , went to 644 there and eat with seniors.
Chatted for a while && we took bus 74.
I alight at th bus-stop opp.Monfort.
Took 101 back home.
HSH ;D
Oh ya , 22nd Dec had Badminton BBQ at Erica's house.
I not sure whether i can go a not .
I now don't dare ask mum .
Maybe wait uhtil date returns home thn i ask bahhs,
Cos Dad sometimes will allow derh.
The bbq will start at about 5 plus like that && end at about 10 plus like that ?
That's why i not sure they allow mahhs,
&& hor , I WANT SHOULDER-OFF TEE/OVERSIZE TEE ehhs !
hais , i love it derh okay ?!
I want i want !!!
Sisters are like your own twins, they understand and love more than a boyfriend. Sisters wipe your tears after your heart break, boys just leave you alone once they get sick of you. Sisters hold your hands and never even think about letting go, boys just let go when they feel like it. Sisters take minutes to reply your calls/msgs, boys take forever. Sister don't comment on your looks, boys do.
I agree partly with it as not every boys does that , only some but most does that.
&& i don't undertsand why i should be jealous about something ehhs, you know who difficult to endure mahhs ?

No comments: