Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello earthlings ,
I'm bored to death ehhs !
Do tag / text me alrights ?
  • Hougang Point @ 10.02a.m
  • Training @ Bowen ; 11.30-4pm
  • Friendly with Tampines @ 1-3.55pm
  • Physical @ 3.58-4.16pm
  • Bubble tea @ Hougang Point
  • Grandma home sweet Grandma home(:

  • Had friendly with Tampines Sec .

    Played twice Singles && it will kill but it was quite fun as i cann gain some experiece with it yeahhhs. The score for first match was 1st set ; Bowen(21) : Tampines(??) , 2nd set ; Bowen(??) : Tampines(21) . Second match was first set ; Bowen(14) : Tampines(21) , 2nd set ; Bowen(21) : Tampines(19) . It was quite fun !^^ Enjoyed that !<3>SNATCH THEM , YOU DIE ! People , please continue to taq alrights ?
    Where were you when i need you ? Do i need you ? Yes , i need you ! But you are just dumb until you don't know you are th one i'm referring to . You are th one that can make me laugh , smile && cry too butbut , can i do th same thing ? I don't think you need me at all . I know i'm fat , but what can i do ? Do you think i really want it meh ? I also don't want it derh ! But this is my size and fate . I'm already trying not to eat so much lerh , just wanna let you know , you are th only one in my mine everytime . Before i sleep , i will think of you . You are just simply stuck in my mind , no matter how hard i wanna erase you . Loving you was really hard && i suppose you don't know who i'm referring . I'm just being dumb to like you . I've been telling myself that i wanna give up but i simply can't . You know why ? Because you are deeply loved and you spelled L-O-V-E in my heart .
    Tags replied !
    x.Heart ; New member of XiaoFamily. Link me up ? Also known as khloe
    sure(: will link you asap derh(:
    Jolene ; Helloooooooo^^
    x.vess ; Haha heartyou<333>
    heartsyoutoolarh!<3
    Reply tags tommorow(: thinking of create a clique ehhs,
    tag me alrights ?
    bye peeps !<3

    No comments: