Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can love really conquer anything ?

Hello people !
Back to posting !<3
Thanks twinnehlove for helping me with this blogskin yeahhs(:
haas , love her lots luhh !<3
So good to me !
Haas , now watching Tao Hua Xiao Mei !
Hmm , i'm bored luhh ! -.-
If you are free , text me alrights ?
And yesterday went to Bugis with Mum , brother , grandma && baby cousin [:
Haas , after that , Meilin & Durene came .
Thn we went to Bugis Street & walk & I saw th top i wanna buy !
OFF-SHOULDER TEE !<3
Nice luhh !
&& I am also looking forward for th Badminton BBQ yeahhs !
haas , school is reopening lerh , misses all my friends yeahhs !
And i want to concentrate more on studies lerh !
Really but you will still be the first in my mind yeahhs !
Just remember that you are the first that i will think of derh !<3
Can love really conquer ? To me , yes ! Unless he is with me :X

No comments: