Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, June 8, 2009

Okayy .
Today went hougang mall with Chye Fen , Jesslyn and Alyssa .
We went ther to buy present for those guys who invited us to barbecue .
Too bad Cassidy nvr come .
Miss her like hell .
Dhen when we are about to go .
Dhen she call and say she comin le .
I was like but goin late for tuition le .
Dhen we say .
Hais . Nvm .
Dhen after that , we went to tuition .
OMG !
Late wor !
Dhen is like excited for the barbecue .
Dhen cannot pay attention .
Dhen after tuition , went outside barbecue .
Dhen we was like chatting . (without Chye Fen)
We was like keep chatting .
After that , we felt quite bad .
Kinda bored then help .
We was like .
Don't knw what the hack we doin .
After a while , those boys wanted to throw cake on Cassidy and Alyssa .
I was like curious wher they go .
Dhen i call Cassidy .
She was like pick up the phone dhen here scream ther scream .
I was like hello?
Dhen i saw those boys .
They was like goin to make those cake on my face .
I was like .
Wei...don't like that leh .
That time damn scared sia .
Dhen i was like call them wher they .
Still can't hear wher they are .
Dhen i fake fake say they at tuition ther .
Dhen they say if they not ther , i kana .
I kind of like what the hell !
Dhen one boy ran ther found out that they not ther .
Dhen got one boy make the cake on me .
I was like WTF !
I almost cry out okayy .
But quite fun luhh .
Dhen after that he eye on Cassidy .
Think that he got feeling for Cassidy sia .
Dhen i like start emo le .
Dhen stomach suddenly pain .
I was like not in mood le .
Dhen when i goin home that time , i call Cassidy .
Dhen one guy say yes .
I was like ask him shut up .
Dhen i call Cassidy again , he answer again .
I was like not in mood le .
Dhen i say cann you shut up for this time .
Dhen i was not happy le .
I walk to bus stop with Alyssa and Cassidy .
Dhen only one guy say bye to mke sia .
Walao !
Never mind .
I love one guy sia .
His name is Ivan .
Hais .
I really don't know why sia .
Am i really stupid ?
Freak !
Does he even know i love him ?
No !
I cann see that he has extremly no feeling for me .
Hais .
Kinda upset le .
If you sms me , i nvr reply you .
Sorry .
But i will reply you after a while de .
I regret sia .
Never ask him for his no .
I think today is the last day i cann see him le bah .
Sad sad .
Kinda sad le .
Why everytime i sad is all because of boys ?
Why ?
Cann anyone tell me ?
I am really confused .
I don't think he will come my blog de luhh .
Somemore he don't even know my name .
What ever !
But i really miss him sia !
Somemore he just now make the cake on my face .
Kinda want turn back the clock sia .
But i know it can't de .
Never mind !
I really wish i not in this world sia .
It sucks !
I hate myself , world !!!
I want forget everything so that i cann move on .
But i don't think i cann de !
Cya .
Goin sleep le .
Forever missing Ivan !
Hope he know i love him .
If he don't know , dhen ther's nothinq i cann do le .

No comments: