Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

about today!!!

hihi...here to bloqq again...yesterday had some test like E maths,homeecon and also history...History is the most boring lesson i ever had...bascically can't explain how bored it is...hmm...next thurs going school sec1 camp...from 11-13 feb...3days 2 night..i am looking forward to that day as i will get to know my new friends better...anyway lets tok about today's life,today morning woke up at 7 plus as today skol starts at 9.10a.m.When i woke up,i do daily activities den i walk to skol as my ez-link card left wib$ 1.95 nia..den dun wan waste lor...den when i reach skol,i am sweating sia...so damn warm...den i waitin furr meilin.While waitin for her,my badminton senior ask m whether wan go up hall to play badminton den the other senior ask me whether i waitin for meilin den i say yup..den she ask me to bring her up too....after shecom den we went up to the hall and play wib them...after that went back to class,saw durene ask her for her hp to send song den even though teacher went in i still continue to sent...den after that need check thermometer and check temperature den we check after that after i check i return durene back her hp....den we went for chinese and my chinese teacher never com we need do he gave us de hw den we do...after that was science i forgot to hand in the assignment 1 to dinesh den mr lim say those who never give stand up...den we stand up...stand for about 40 mins...my leg so suan lor...Lifelit lesson so sian lor...i very blur...afetr 2 periods,it is music and my test was keyboard anyway i get A for music so pro man...AFTER SKOL....(sean sms me):got go back pri skol?...after i read the message i cor my mum whether i can go back pri skol he say can den i cor him
ME:Where you?
SEAN:At point
Me:where larh
sean:bla bla(forgot wad he say)Cf also gooin back
me:Where she?
sean:you cor her larh
me:ok larh bye...
...Getting through cf fone
me:chye fen,where you?
cf:dun tel me sean ask you cor me
me:ya..he ask me cor you de...
me:so where you/
cf:this fashion
me:okok c you...
..........walk wib shermain to point....
.........reach there le............
......getting through cf fone...
......hang up....
calling sean....getting through....
sean:hello?
me:where you?
sean:KFC?
me:ok now i com find you...
.......hang up....
......reach KFC le....
......standing behind sean's back....
........his friend say look behind him....
me:where cf?
sean:(calling cf)he pass me the fone,i answer but hang up.....
me:walao she put down the fone le....
sean:ai..ya relax larh....
me:wow...you still eating kfc arr?
sean:ya larh cannot arr?(calling cf again and cf answer the fone)sean asak her where her she say at lifestyle?
.............walking to lifestyle.........
...............in the lifestyle finding cf............
....saw then...........
me:hello
cf:hello
cf-kassidy:she(me) cute right?
kasidy nod her head...
.........me,cf and her two friends walking to KFC go find sean..........
me:sean,can eat faster anot?
sean:wait larh....
me:cf and two friends can follow me go buy bubble tea?
they:ok
............reach there...............
...........saw nasral............
.............tok tok.............
auntie:wad you want?
me:champane grape add lycee jelly....
kassidy and the other gal:ice blended coffee....
.....walking to KFC again....saw sean and his friend walkin out.........
.................walkin to pri skol half way rain heavily.....................
.................zao to nearest building next to HGP................
.............saw zi yang.................
....................chat chat chat................
................sean disappear...........
..............walking to grandme house.............
................calling sean............
sean:hello
me:hello
me:wei...where you?
sean:at home
me:walao...like that walk away....
sean:wad...you and cf keep chatting so bored den go home lor...
me...ai...yo..anyway this fri wan go punggol park?
sean:for wad?
me:cos my whole skol goin there for a run....
sean:you siao arr?is yr skol i also not in yr skol?
me:ai...ya..nvm de larh...join in the fun larh....
sean:dun wan larh....
me:anyway,you this fri goin back pri skol again arr?
sean:ya....
me:walao...so bad de lor...
me:anyway when you free?
sean:wed and fri i free that's why i go back skol mah.....
me;oh...when is yr training?
sean:tue and thurs
me:walao so good?i badminton 3 days sia...
sean:of cos...who ask you join the badminton....
............taking the lift............
...............reach the floor le...............
me:wei...later i cor you back?
sean:okay
me:bye
sean:..........hang up the fone..............



No comments: