Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Thursday, December 2, 2010

#351 : There isn't a forever in my dictionary.

Hey people! I'm back from my Annual Badminton Camp 2010. :D
Let's start of with th 3Day2Night camp. (:

29November2010
It was a beautiful morning & I woke up at 6plus to prepare off to my camp. Called Durene at 6.45am and she told me that she haven't wake up. :O We was meeting at 7am actually. After that, rushed to her house and wanted to help her buy her toothpaste but ended up, not enough time. Took bus 70 with Durene and Meilin at Durene's house bus-stop. Went up th bus like some aunties like that. :X Getting on th bus, no difficulty and everybody's looking at th three of us. Getting down th bus, had difficulty and everybody's looking again. Saw Ashly at th bus-stop. She was waiting fr Christel. :D After that, th five of us went up to th hall together. Move th poles, set up nets and mopped th floor. :D After that, bought racket from Mr Lim. 8am - Training.
Training : Did service before Mr Izwan came. Did warm up and agilities. After that, went down to run around th school. :O It was a tiring day. Ran around th school fr 8 sets. Only made it on time fr one set. :X Boys took over and girls went up fr training. Asked Durene and ChengYi : `Do this look like camp?' They answered no. Did multiples and played games.
Went to 3E5 classroom to put our bags and stuff. Went down to th canteen fr lunch. 2 plus - Played Dodgeball, captain's ball.
Dodgeball & Captain's Ball : At first, I was in th team of Zul. But due to some unfairness because of good players, we had to change group. Went to JiaJie's group. :D 5 plus - Played `Do you love me?'
`Do you love me?' : It was a funny game. Everyone started asking, do you love me do you love me. After that game, we went back wash up. 6.00am - Dinner. 7 plus - Night game.
Night game : Had night games. Partnered JiaJie and we was playing th decider. :O It was stress as everyone was looking at our game. Played against Miss Lee and Ashly. Lost both sets. After th game, we went back to our "room" to take towel all this and went to bathe. :D 10.30pm - Supper.
Supper : Ate 3 breads. :X
Went back to "room". Ate Durene roller coaster. Chit chat, walked around, tour around th school and more. 2-3 plus thn sleep.
30November2010
Woke up at 6.00am.

No comments: