Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Delication post. (L) Part6.

Joan
This is Joan. My delication fr you : Hello Joan! Erm, I don't know you & I just wanna interact more. Goodluck in everything you do.
Cindy
This is Cindy, my mei. My delication fr you : Hello Cindy! You're friendly, cute & chio! Long time no see alr. I know we are in th same CCA in primary school. ;D Next year is your streaming year alr ohh! Jiayou & goodluck! Study hard uhh! Cheryl wanna wish you all th best! :DD

WeiPing
This is WeiPing. My delication fr you : Erm, I don't know you well & just wanna wish you all th best fr your O's next year.

Hubert
This is Hubert, my secondary school senior. My delication fr you : Erm, I don't know you well & just wanna wish you all th best fr your O's next year.

No comments: