Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lost.

Seriously have no mood to text. ):

Everything change. Friends leave me, everything is starting to leave. Nothing on this week. Tuesday had training. I'm gaining fat! Gosh. What should I post? Seriously, I don't know what to post sia! Nevermind. I shall post what I'm feeling now. I'm feeling lost. Lost in both mentally and physically. I'm lost in my lil heart. Everybody leaves me alone. No one to guide me where to go. My emotion sucks. Affecting both me and my friends. I'm just a piece of worthless shit. Studies not good, Badminton not good, everything not good. I'm tired alr. ): I act cute? Yes, I act cute. Happy? Yes, I flirt. Happy? Yes, I'm a bitch. Happy? Yes, I'm everything you think. Happy? Fuckthis. Losing everything in just a short time.

No comments: