Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's short but it seems long.

School holidays starting. 1 week holiday! :D Got back my report book and amazingly, I didn't fail ant subjects! (Y) Isn't this something that can change your mood? (: 'N' level paper starting on 060910. Wanna wished all Secondary Four Bowenians th very best fr their upcoming major examination. I guess I will be real busy during th 1 week holiday. Training thrice a week, revision almost everyday. Simply can't really relax yah.

To -.-,
Please laa. Want say, thn say me enough laa. Need drag my parents and family meh?!! -.- mind your words laa. No point dragging people's family in when they are not involved right?! Have you ever think if I spanned your blog and scold your family and curse your family? Will you like it?!! NO! Thn stop all your nonsense laa. No point dragging innocent people in. You simply can't be entertain. Out of th blue, you come and ask me and my family to die. Very pro loh. So you're from Class 2A2? I shall check th class name list is there anybody's name call -.- .

No comments: