Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Monday, August 9, 2010

Your last embrace.

Happy Birthday Singapore! 090810's your day! :DD 45th lerh ohh! Thanks fr being such a strong country and a country that I love to stay in! Cheryl Lor Wan Ning is proud to be a Singaporean! \m/
'Live our dreams. Fly our flag.'

Today life was normal. Woke up @ 9 and thought I was late fr school. Eeyer! I don't know how to relax derh right? xD After that, online-d using mummy's iPod Touch. ^^ Wrote Geog notes. Feeling scared currently! ): Common Test! D:

To Zz : Eh, do think before you tag/comments yah. Don't come here and bark non-stop. Please laa, you're just a blog hopper. No need to chup people business derh. You want care so much, you want to be a councillor mahhs? Your english very zai is it? -.- I no manners, you got uhh? Wanna entertain me, sure! You're more thn welcome. YA! YOU'RE RIGHT! I'm despo fr tags, cannot is it?!?! Thanks fr rocking my day. But sorry to say, you only \m/ 1 sec nia.

I miss you.

No comments: