Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Joey's @ http://joeyluvsyou.blogspot.com/

Just posted fr my cousin,Joey!♥
Always feel that life has been boring. Thanks people who stay by my side whenever I need listening ears. Thanks friends and teachers. I appreciate it! But sometimes, I really felt alone and I'm like giving up soon. I'm really afraid I can no longer be th old Cheryl anymore. Nobody simply understands me. But i'm still thankful fr Ms Chia and Ms Lee's words.

Don't give me your fucking attitude. I don't live to suffer from you attitude. You want to show your attitude, show your attitude to others. I'm seriously pissed. This is th first time i'm so pissed off. You seriously take me fr granted. I don't live fr th sake of you. You want to avoid me, thn you go far away luhh! Want show somemore? Go ahead. You will know what I mean one day. Th time you understand, means th time when you really reach my limit.

No comments: