Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You're just a attention seeker.

Today was a awesome day with badminton matesssssssssssssssssssss!(But sadly, Ashly's not in SG) Though we got scolded today :X Hmm, met @ point with them (: After breakfast, went to HougangSportsHall fr my racket restring (: BABY PINK! Awesome! :D But th price was awesome too. $19 plus restring. After that, borrowed umbrella from th store owner. Took bus 72 back to opp hougang point and walked to BowenSecondary. Saw ChyeFen. After that, went fr training. After stroking, we went to gym. After that, had to run around th school. *tiring* Argh! ): After training, bus 165 to opp HougangSportsHall and collect my racket. Bought a baby pink grip too! :D Nice nice! :X After that, bus 72 back to point meet my mummy. (: HSH! :D Tooth pain! Argh! How?!?! I don't want go see dentist ehhs! )):
icucicu ; please luhh. Are you that confirm that that's Durene's typing style? You know her better or i know her better? -.- I fat? Your business? No link luhh hor. Add a fat girl in msn very xia suey meh? Fat is not a crime luhh. You sounds as if you're so slim manz. What you want to know? Why so KPO ley? Our friendship problem, you also wanna care? FYI, I ain't a friend snatcher. Please get th facts right.

No comments: