Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, May 8, 2010

BrokenHeart which can't be mended.

You were th one who gave me hope, but don't forget. You are also th one who broke my heart.
Kind of random? School wasn't that bad. Started Mid-year on 060510. First paper was Science. To my surprise, wasn't tough to th one i expected. Second paper was yesterday, 070510. Had Lifelit Paper 1 & 2. Th duration is super long. After that, JiaNi`cherrysweethart (L) pei me to HougangPoint to buy straws. Called JiaJie (L). Asked her how to fold hearts and it's damn funny derh can? We videocalled each other. So cool. After this teacher teaching, i finally know how to fold a heart! *embarrassed* After that, continued to fold hearts @ my grandma house. Planning to give mum that fr Mother'sDay. In th end, she told me directly she don't want. I was thinking, seriously, i came out with this idea & now she say she don't want. Maths paper on Monday, 100510. Gonna be my tough battle. I need my pengyous & gans support. If i failed at least one subject, my lappy's gonna be confiscated. Argh! Gonna go study lerh!
Remember to tag before you leave. I won't bite ya. :D
(L) all pengyous&gans who wished my good luck fr exams! <3


No comments: