Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Friday, May 28, 2010

Your lies is my truth.


CherylLWN
Couldn't find th old me. but can i have my long hair back? I want my long hair back! Sigh! I really miss th Old me, Old times, Old hair, Old friends, Old school and everything in th past. Why can't this world just stop @ those time which we enjoyed ourselves? Friends, where are you? Can anyone bring me back to my old times?

Times have proven that nothing last. Friendship did last but slowly, it started to fade. Studies did last but th difficulties starts to give difficult as times passes by. Trust did last but when you time passes, trust isn't trust anymore. It is doubt. Having a doubt of trust. Love can be eternity but some can no longer be eternity because we take th opposite sex trust and love fr granted.

Time doesn't wait fr people. Neither does people wait fr time. It doesn't matter whether you wanna live or not because afterall, th clock will still continue ticking. Living in a happy world or a sad world, is fr us to decide. Not fr anyone else to decide fr us. Cherish th times you have with your friends and don't live with regrets. Th feeling of having regrets is really terrible.

I can no longer find th old Cheryl anymore. Th old Cheryl is a kind girl, a girl who respects her teachers, doesn't take things fr granted, cheerful, helpful, thoughtful, living in a naive world and believing stuff would go at her way.

Current Cheryl : A girl that takes things fr granted, living a very miserable life, can no longer be that cheerful, stupid, making things complicated, no longer able to trust people around her and her life is full of regrets. I'm speaking at th bottom of my heart. Seriously, i regretted lots of stuff.
And one out of th OneHundredAndOne of regrets is not a regret. Th one and only thing that i didn't regret is coming into such a beautiful world.

I can't describe how beautiful this world is. But i can't imagine if one day i close my eyes and never to open it again, is my life in th afterlife gonna be full of OneHundredAndTwo regrets? I ain't gonna let this happen. No matter how many obstacles there are in my life, I promised myself i ain't gonna give up, break down and stop my determination.

Can anyone teach me how am i gonna find th old Cheryl? But i'm gonna find th old Cheryl and change th New Cheryl to a Present Cheryl. I ain't gonna let her go astray, starts to disobey her parents, not showing respect to her teachers and of cos, her friends. I'm gonna study hard and focus all my attention to studies. This is th only way that i can die with only nintyseven regrets.

Can we have a peaceful world with no enemies in this beautiful world? Yes, we can. But some people refuse to do that. They just want to create chaos and harm th innocent victims in between of them. No point. Why not have a good impression of this beautiful world thn letting your mind have a bad impression of this world as a a world that is full of hatred.

Ending my post @ 280510; 5:30 PM

No comments: