Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, April 18, 2010

`Replying your words to me`

Jayer.T:hellos gummy! D. longtime didn't contact with you le ! )); .
tagges yahs! D
; Hey, thanks fr your taq ^^ Must contact uhh!<3
Kah hwee: tagged =)
; Lauqhs, thanks ^^
Xueyingz.: Relink me, honeylove. (L)
; heyhey, will relink you babe ^^
RICHELLE's: relinkkkkkkk.
; heyhey, will relink you soon! ^^<3
ahSOTONG.: CHERYL. miss u lah ! my god. tag me back kays? dam dam miss u
; hey, ALYSSA! Memissyoulotslotstoo! Must taq my blog frequently yeahhs (: Meet up soon !
Tissany: Hello sweet sweet. tagged
; hey, sweetsweet!<3>
trudy: cheer up hor ganstead. (: (y)
; Lauqhs, thanks babe(Gansteadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) Meet up soon hor!<3
Xiaosneeze: Baobeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Still rmb me not. Tsk! Neh tag my blog already hor.
; Lauqhs, of cos i remember my baobeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii luhh!<3> -`/ HAZEL: Yoohs, Taggs<3>
; Lauqhs, see whether he free anot loh (: But most of th fridays, i'll go back hgp derh ^^ Angeline: Taggie<33
; Hey, thanks fr your taq yeahhs <3
IRENE: here's a tag finally haha! for you!
; Lols, thanks ^^
` JIANIIIIIIIIIIIIII: HEYYYYYY taqq-ed. stayyy happy allways, C for cheerful.
; Lauqhs, thanks babe! Melovezxcdieyouluhh!<3> XuanPing:Relinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
; Hahas, okay ^^
Jesslyn: Btw link mii blogshop up too thank
; Lols, okay ^^




No comments: