Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I will not forget 2008


REGINA TAN HUI LING , JENNIFER QUEK HUI KHENG , LIU YI WEI , TREVIS ONG SHI JIE , SEAN ONG JING DA && BRYAN SIM HONG MING ; MISS YOU ALL LIKE HELL CAN ? I just realise 2008 was th best year i ever had with you guys . Although we get into a different school , but that doesn't mean i forget you all lerh . But when i flip through my profile & i just realise basically some are lies . You all said that must keep in contact after PSLE . But did you all do that ? No . Except fr Regina . I just realise that you guys are th best ! But sadly , we get into a different secondary school .
Regina ; CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
Jennifer ; Nan Chiau High School
Yi Wei ; CHIJ St Joseph's Convent
Trevis ; North Vista Seconday School
Sean ; Pei Cai Secondary School
Bryan ; Hougang Secondary School
I really miss you all like hell !
Do meet up often okay ?
If you had lost my contact , add me in msn ; lorwanning@hotmail.com / loveliesa-ddiction@hotmail.com

No comments: