Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tmr going camp lerh !^^

Hello readers , i'm back to posting yeahhs ! Btw , tmr going camp lerh . Must miss me alrights ? I will reply text as soon as i have bathe finish . And yesterday midnight , i cried . When i know that he got stead lerh . I know i can't do anything but to shed tears for him . Th fact is i shouldn't have like him all th while . I should count myself stupid&&dumb to like you. From th day where he told me he got stead lerh , i have given up those hope which i really hope to come through to just fade away . Good bye those love fr him && hope you last long with your stead yeahhs . That's what i can do for y0ou at most lerh . You can't possibly want me to really congrats you bahhs . I am just decieving myself which i shouldn't have done whn i know you don't like me lerh . Good bye love and hello freedom ! Goodbye readers ! I'm off to sleep yeahhs (:

No comments: