Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, July 25, 2009

HATE IT !

Fuck luhh !
Cannot post pictures !
Waste my time man !
never mind .
He told me the truth le .
and the truth is he don't like me .
i was like . Oh okay .
at least he tell me th truth .
I don't blame him .
Me and him now is kor and mei le .
I think that is a better way .
but i still can't get over him...
i'm really sad !
but what cann i do .
nothing .
i don't blame anyone for it but myself !
hais .

Maybe we are not meant to be bah..

*Can you please stop making ppl . You know damn disgusting ?Plese luhh .Can you care about other's ppl feeling anot ?I don't like it luhh .You know i still like him right ?dhen ?please lor !Can you imagine ppl go talk to your crush ?you will be jealous de right ?I'm not implying that you can't chat with him .But you are simply just making me jealous .You don't know how painful it is okay ?I hope you care for others feeling before doing anything .It may even cause friendships to break okay ?Just a piece of advice to you . Stop making ppl jealous for no reason . It does not do you good . And lastly , I HATE PPL WHO MAKES ME JEALOUS DE ! Can you stop acting cute ? I really cannot tahan your voice man !

To IVAN LIM !
IVAN LIM , Can you just pluck up your courage and talk to her ? You must be initiative de . Please cherish it . Either you talk to her or you will lose her as your friend de . I hope that won't happen .Be more man cann anot ?

To SIAOZHABOHs !
SIAOZHABOHs , if we really quit tuition next year , we must meet up okay . I reallt scared we will lose contact after this . Tuition is meaningless . Go there copy answers , chit chat and sms . We go there hyper nia . i bet without that tuition , we still cann do it de ! We must keep in contact after that okay ?

To Jia NI
Thanks for being my best friend . You are really a great friend . I trust you 100% full !We must stay close together and never seperate okay ? I hate those boys keep calling me bun bun !

To A2 boys !
Stop calling me bun bun can anot ? Do i really look like a bun . Please ! Stop it . And i'm not Mrs Lee pet . Can we just stay unite this few months only ? We are only left with 2-3 month plus together . Can we just cherish it ?

To HIM !
Thanks for telling me the truth . I really appreciate it . Although we can't be together , we are still Kor and Mei right ? FOREVER KOR && MEI ! But i really don't know why i every night before sleep will sure drop tears de . It have already been 1 month " ANNIVERSAY" of our break . I really just can't bear to let you go but eventually i must ! Unless i remove youo , if not i can't move on .

No comments: