Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yesterday, broke with my gan stead .
I am sorry!
i didn't mean to hurt you .
But the prob is i really no feelin for you as i just forget someone.
Sorry!
Yesterday went tuition,met alyssa and Chye fen .
Dhen me and Chye fen chat awhile dhen get into the tuition room .
After 15 mins , a so call group of boys came in .
They wanna book the barbecue pit for next mon .
Dhen we was like ...
Dhen they ask Alyssa && Chye Fen whether wann go anot?
Dhen they was like?
Then a guy ask me wann go anot .
dhen i was like i don't know?
dhen they book le,they went out dhen i was like sometimes keep looking out.
Dhen break that time,we went to th toilet .
When cassidy is in the toilet,jesslyn wanted to pour water on her but
accidentally pour until a guy .
We was like over ther keep laughing like hell.
After that,Chye Fen don't know what happen emo and angry .
Dhen i was like smsin Jovan ask him to sms CF .
Dhen don't talk until what, i tell Jovan i break Kor and Mei relationship with him .
Dhen he say okayy i was like Wtf!?
Whateva,lover is more important dhen Mei mah.
Dhen i ask him not to sms me anymore dhen he say okayy!
I was WTF!!!
Never mind ! Forget it!
i think i a little bit like a guy le sia .
How!?
Cann anyone tell me how?

No comments: