Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am sorry Chermaine ,Edwina and Sharon .
I am really sorry .
iloveyouall too .
but if you all really want break gan with me , i have nothing to say .
I can't force you all to be gan with me .
But i really don't want lose you all such a good gans .
I have nothing to say but only a sorry .
iloveyouallsuperlots!!!
i also want to say .
I LOVE YOU!!!!








MEETING WITH DURENE&&ANGELA CHIOBU:
Wake up at 9 plus just to straighten my hair .
Walk to Durene's house and meet her .
We walk to hougang point and met Angela ther .
I told Angela later i going to watch "Drag me to hell"
She say she is goin to watch too .
She told me is quite scary .
Uhhs...is it really scary ?
AT HOUGANG MRT STATION:
Durene , Angela and Cheryl which is me board bus 72 to mrt station .
Went into the mrt station met Jiani , Danise , Elaine(chiobus) and Brandon Liew .
Wait for MeiLin .
Finally she came .
Dhen we board the MRT to HabourFront .
We like damn excited like that .
Dhen damn noisy .
But quite excited .
VIVO!!!(WHER THE JOURNEY BEGINS):
Reached le !
Walk around and saw Edlyn .
Hug here hug ther .
Dhen went to Long John Silver to have our lunch .
After ordering , we ate .

I was like eat liao dhen suddenly have those kind of feeling want vomit like that .
Dhen i told Durene and Angela .
MEETING TUITION DARS:
After a while , went to MRT to go Dhoby Ghaut to meet Alyssa , Jesslyn , Cassidy(Chiobus) ,
Jonathon , Elroy , Nicholas and Bun(Shuai ge) .
I reach Dhoby Ghaut MRT station liao .
They haven reach .
I waited for around 20 plus mins .
Finally they reached .
Thought someone coming but not .
PLAZA SING:
Went to buy the ticket .
They say they want watch "Drag me to hell" .
Fine !
Long time never watch horror movie liao .
Dhen we agree !
Alyssa somehow like scared le .
CINEMA:
We damn swai de lor .
Sat on the first 2nd row .
OMG!
We went into the cinema .
During the movie , i scream like WTH!!!
It is terrible .
After that , we girls like scared like hell .
After that , went to hougang mall to have our dinner and also pei cassidy to meet err...
HOUGANG MALL:
Have our dinner at Mac .
Dhen they pei me go down buy bread .
Thanks guys !
I appreciate it !
iloveyoualllots!
LASTLY I WANT TO SAY:
Thanks guys for letting me have such a wonderful outing .
You guys rocks !
Thanks!
Next time if i got freedom must go out together okayy ?

Ending here:
Alyssa,Cassidy,Jesslyn&&those boys are loved by Cheryl!
Thanks!
(L)

No comments: