Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally the exams had been over le .
It is super tiring to study .
Let's talk about yesterday .
Yesterday,when i was walking with chye fen
to tuition,
She pass me the letter which i pass to him .
I read to letter. I'm kinda disappointed .
I spent time writing 276 I LOVE YOU,
but did he feel sad or wad?
NO!!!
I sm really very disappointed with him.
I have made up my mind le .
I shall give up on him le.
Yesterday in the tuition,
i was emoing .
I almost cried but i just can't cry it all out.
Chye Fen,Cassidy & Alyssa cheer me up .
Thanks! But i am extremly disappointed to him .
No point ! Did he appreciate?
NO!!
idk why can't i just give him up .
It is all pointless to say all this
cos you know why?
He don't give a damn!
Well,i must blame myself
to be so stupid to love him with my whole heart .
At the end,POINTLESS!!!
I HATE THIS KIND OF FEELING .
I wonder why should survive in this world?
Why must i be born?
Let's not talk about this anymore.
The thing i want to forget is
those memories .
I want to go on coma .
I want to forget everything so i no need to be so sad .
I want to die. Why must it be my love ones to die?
GREAT GRANDMA,I love you .
She is dead yesterday .
On saturday,i will go to the funeral .
Dhen on sun need wake up early to ...
I hope you all know cos i don't feel like saying .
It is really very sad .
I am scared .I don't want anymore ppl to die le .
Why can't they just live long?
I am really scared .
I have been thinking .
If i die,where would i go?
If they burn my body,where will i gone to?
THANKS XUEQI TWINNY♥♥♥
THANKS CHYE FEN SWEETYYHONEHH♥♥♥
THANKS ALYSSA♥♥♥
THANKS CASSIDY LAOPO♥♥♥
THANKS SHERMAINE XINGGAN BAOBEIIX♥♥♥
THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL♥♥♥!!!!




Ending here,
Cheryl♥


Tag replies

♥Jiani:TAQQIES

repy:Thanks for your tag!

}'Shirely♥:Xing gan ! tagged:D♥

reply:Xing gan♥ ! Thanks for your tag ! Will tag you back soon.WOAISINI<3

'JOLENE(♥):STEADDDDD !!! taggs <333>

reply:STEADDDDD !!! Thanks for yr tag.We will last longg de. WOAISINI <333

'XINYU♥:TAG JIEJIE! TAG ME! LOVE♥

reply:Thanks for your tag meimei.I tag you le.WOAISINI<333

ccf:tagged

reply:Thanks wor!!!

Lionel: pro my name is just ♥ LOL btw taggies

reply:hahas....psps..put wrongly.Anyway,thanks for yr tag wor !!!

ANGELA:relink class blog.thanks.(:

reply:Will link it soon.Yea._.

'Y.ueting:Aiai♥ heres ur tag,iloveyous[;

reply:Thanks! WOAISINI<333you>

Jovan:tagged

reply:Thanks kor[;

lynette:hi.nice to meet u.do i know u? will link u up soon

reply:I don't think you know me?Anyway,just wanted to be friends with you:}

XueQi:Twinny ! Thanks for everything . Lovesyousupermuch<3

reply:Twinny,you are welcome.WOYEAISINI<333iloveyoudamnlots♥

PEARLYN:hahaax. miss you too . taggs((:

reply:Imissyousuperlots.Thanks for your taggs.WOAISINI<333

No comments: