Tagboard

Talk to me , will you ? ♥小Ning

Saturday, March 28, 2009

taggies replies

Sian...tues got heats for sports day....WTF!!!I run 100m and 200m sia....aii...Hope i can help my classs race for sports dae....Anyway during the race,i noe two girl who is runnin 100 m wib me...one is Pearlyn and another is germaine....Both of dem are now my Aiai...After the race,me and Pearlyn need run 200m too...den we go together..tat's how we noe each other...Anyway...She was my kindergarden friend too....Love my both aiai...and my Gans lots.....My crushy run for 1500 and dunnoe wad....heard for meilin that he got 1st...Congrats wor...Aii...sad...I run for 200m....run until half way almost vomit sia...Aii...den after the heats went for training....on thurs got trainin too....train until halfway,saw HIM limpin den i curious...den i ask him was happen den he sae he recess fall down...OMG!!!So...bad.....den when we goin home,i saw hyme playin wib HAo Fang double wib two senior den they win...play until halfway he fall sia...to safe the ball aii...sadsad....Yesterday after skol forgot go collect the uni aii...den i sms my co form cher den she ask me on mon tel the general office...after that went to my pri skol.,..bring meilin and durene along....as dey wanna c my ex den after that we practice our inclined pull up...WTF!!!!I can at most do 2...Sad Sad...Aii...sian...need act sia...for the drama....I acting as dawan in the Sing To The Dawn sia....scared man...Somemore haven memorise sia....aii....
taqqies replies...
Jolene aiai:Relink le wor...aiai love you...ily<333
Wan Qin:Do le wor....
Sharlane:Dearest JieJie,thx...you too...miss you lots wor...Must keep in contact...ILY<333
Hf:Thx for your taqq wor...hope you enjoy yr stay in my dear dear bloqq wor...Jia you in Badminton wor...ILY<33
Edwinna:Dar Dar JieJie,Meii love you fcuking lots too....hope you and brand last wor...ILY<33
Chermaine:Yo Jie....thx for visiting muaii dear dear bloqq....ILY<333
Pearlynn aiai:aiai,my class is A2...love aiai lots...ILY<333
Q:I think you like to spam is it?My dear dear bloqq is not for you to SPAM SPAM SPAM de hor...
ML:Thx for your taqq...lurb lurb you wor...ILY<33
Chloe:thx for your taqq wor...lurb lurb you wor....ILY<
Alyssa Dar:Love you lots....miss you wor.....tuition always disturb chiong kiat...ILY<333
Cassidy:Dun worry Dar...you,alyssa and cf will forever be my love ones...lurb lurb youILY<333
Chye fen:I will de...lurb lurb you...ILY<333
Xin yu:Meii,Jie lurb lurb you lots...must inform me when you got stead hor...muz not forget me de wor...ILY<333
Denise:thx for yr taqqs....love you all...ILY<33

No comments: